Monday, 26 December 2016

Item and Time by T.H. Morris

The second book in the series starts not long after the first book ended, and I was whisked straight into a new challenge with Johan and the other 11th Percenters.

As with The 11th Percent, this book was well written, fast paced and descriptive.

I'm looking forward to joining Jonah again in books 3 & 4 (Lifeblood & Inimicus).










Synopsis:

Jonah Rowe’s life is going great. His accounting days are behind him, he has a job in a bookstore that he looks forward to each day, and he has more allies than he can count among his fellow Eleventh Percenters.

But when a mysterious woman suddenly invades Jonah’s dreams and warns him of danger of a chronological nature, a game of cat-and-mouse ensues that will intertwine their fates.

Who is this mystery woman, and why does she believe that both she and Jonah are in danger? Will Jonah find all the answers? Will he be able to protect this woman and himself?Most importantly, will he be able to do this before time runs out?

The second installment of The 11TH Percent Series brings back familiar faces while also introducing new ones. A race against time ensues, spirits abound, and enemies appear in the unlikeliest of places as this new breed of ghost story continues!




The Author:

I'm T.H. Morris. The "TH" piece of it are the initials of my real name, while "Morris" honors my late grandmother, whose memory is the impetus of my series in many ways.

I was born in 1984 in Colerain, North Carolina, a town so small that I'm STILL surprised when I see it on the map. I've been an avid reader since I was very small, and always had partiality to tall tales, fables, fairy tales, mythologies, and later on, science fiction and paranormal.

I suppose that I've always wanted to be a writer. I've always had millions of stories in my head, but I had no earthly idea how to go about making them into books. Plus I had a lot of "well-meaning" people who attempted to beat it into my head that I needed to let go of "childish" dreams and focus on a "real" job.

But in February 2011, my mind had different plans. I had a seven-hour uninterrupted dream that I recounted to me wife the following morning. She told me, "That needs to be a book." I started writing the next day, and The 11TH Percent Series was born! I haven't looked back!

No comments :

Post a Comment