Sunday, 14 February 2016

Beyond Redemption by Lady J



Introducing the cover for Beyond Redemption, 
Book 2 in the Marked series, by Lady J.


What happens when malicious acts change your path in destiny?

Giddeon Cane has become blinded by his obsessive need to find the twisted monsters who've destroyed his life, and exact his wrath.
An unexpected and devistating revelation throws him back into his painful past. Tormented by sins that can never be forgiven, he breaks down and comes face to face with an Angel.
Determined to pull Giddeon out of the darkness where he dwells, Eva fights to give him back his future, a future she desperately needs to be a part of.

Will Giddeon choose the revenge he's fought so long for?
Or
will he choose the Angel who seeks to redeem him?




The Author


I grew up in upstate New York, but my heart belongs in Arizona. If given the chance to move again I'd gladly trade frost burn for sun burn. I speak in movie quotes and heavy sarcasm ALL the time. Seriously, it might be considered a sickness by now. ;-) I absolutely love the sound of laughter, so i'll try to get you to do just that (even if that means making a fool out of myself.)

I am the proud wife to the most amazing husband on the planet, mother to three beautiful daughters, and owned by my two fur-babies. Lover of coffee, and all things BOOKS. I grew up causing all kinds of trouble with my partner in crime and twin sister. My wild over exaggerated story telling grew, along with
my pasion for reading. With the support of my hubby and the not so subtle push from my womb-mate, I put pen to paper, and let my imagination take over. The genre I currently write is Romantic suspense, but enjoy reading all genre; Paranormal, thriller, dystopian, romance... you name it!

~Lady J



No comments :

Post a Comment