Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Favourite Books Read In 2015 ~ Part 1




According to Goodreads,  I have read 309 books / 76,747 pages - an average of 265 pages per book.

The shortest 'book' was only 7 pages long while the longest was 805 pages, although that was actually a 4 book series.



Today and tomorrow I will be posting my favourite books of those 304, and on January 1st I will post the books on my to-read list that I am most looking forward to reading in 2016.

I tried really hard to narrow it down further, but as I went through the list there were just so many great books that I could not leave out!


I hope you find something amongst these book that interests you.




Each book cover is linked to it's Amazon page. Many of the books are also available to buy on other sites, such as Smashwords, Kobo, B&N etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment