Wednesday, 18 November 2015

A Boo-tiful Halloween by Angela Shori

The illustrations in this short children's book are bright and colourful, and the 'monsters' aren't at all scary.
The vocabulary doesn't seem too challenging for the upper age range (5 yrs) that this book is aimed at.
At the same time, it would be a fun book to read to younger children.
I was waiting for my 5 year-old grandson to give me his opinion before I posted this review, but as yet He hasn't read it.
I received an eCopy of A Boo-tiful Halloween from Angela Shori in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.









Synopsis:
Gather all your ghouls and goblins for a colorful journey with the friendly monsters of A Boo-tiful Halloween.


The Author:
Angela Shori is an author, publisher, and marketer living and writing in Austin, TX. She is an expert on content strategy, traveling with children, and bedtime monster removal.

No comments :

Post a Comment