Monday, 26 October 2015

Girl Divided Two by Suzie T. Roos


Life was supposed to get easier for Tatum Duncan after she started dating Zach Bertano, but when Zach’s overbearing family starts trying to control her, Tatum finds herself pressured to “speak for” Zach. Worse, new guy Nigel is proving to be more tempting than Tatum wishes. One guy feels right … but the other makes her heart race! Which will Tatum give in to?

Find out in GIRL DIVIDED TWO, the newest installment in Suzie T. Roos’s exciting series that blends edgy with a splash of innocence and a smidgen of humor, releasing October 20, 2015.

Rafflecopter for Tour Wide Giveaway:

Suzie is offering visitors three awesome prizes during her Girl Divided Two Tour event! 
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card, and two (2) Runners-up will receive an eBook copy of Girl Spoken For in the format of their choice. 
To enter, please fill out the Rafflecopter form below:

  a Rafflecopter giveaway


About Girl Divided Two:


Title: Girl Divided Two
Author: Suzie T. Roos
Author Location: St. Louis, MO
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Series: Spoken For #2
Release Date: October 20, 2015
Publisher: Jacques Day Publishing
Format: Digital eBook
ISBN: 978-0-99629-423-2










Life was supposed to get easier…

At least that’s what Tatum had hoped. New school year, great boyfriend…and things with her and Zach were supposed to be wonderful. Fairy tale wonderful.

They aren’t.

Zach’s overbearing family controls his every move—and worse, they want to control Tatum. Now Zach is pressuring her to ‘speak for him’, which means she’ll not only be committed to him but also his mob family. Where’s the guy she fell in love with? To make matters worse, her friends introduce her to Nigel, the new guy who is more tempting than Tatum wishes.

So which will Tatum give in to … coercion or temptation?

Available at: Amazon | Goodreads


About Suzie T. Roos:


Suzie T. Roos is from, and has settled in, St. Louis with her husband, two children and a number of foster pets at any given time.

She and her husband have lived everywhere from Philadelphia, PA to out West in Santa Monica, CA. They’re thankful they could expose their children to different American lifestyles and cultures.

Besides writing, Suzie’s hobbies include movies, traveling, and especially concert going with her husband and friends.

She’s always been an animal lover and animal rights advocate. She is certified by FEMA in IS-00011.a Animal in Disasters: Community Planning. She’s also an active volunteer at the Humane Society of Missouri.

Connect with Suzie: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads


Interview with Suzie T. Roos



Firstly can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure. First, I’m a mother of 2 to a girl & a boy. I married my high school sweetheart. Thank god because we had a child together. Yes! I got pregnant in high school and had our daughter. I love animals, and I volunteer at the Humane Society of MO (headquarters). I’m the Co-Chair for the bi-annual Foster Program Trivia Night. I’m certified by FEMA in Animals in Disaster, Community Planning. Oh…and I do this writing thing!!

When did you start writing for publication, what made you decide to put your work out there to be read by others?
I never really wrote for publication. I wrote for myself. Then I realized I had something. When that realization occurred, I considered taking the next step. To be honest, that step was the hardest. Making contacts, meeting other local authors. Meeting anyone who would take me seriously. It took a year or two, but I found my place.

When you consider your future, what would you like to make happen for you?
Wow! I would love to make a living from writing.

What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? And for those of us who are thinking of reading your book, could you tell us what to expect?
My latest release is Girl Divided Two. It’s part of a series, but what inspired me was the original inspiration; write about how hard it is to be a teenage mom. Now, that’s not what my story is all about. No. No. No. My imagination went crazy once I began writing.
I would expect a roller coaster ride. Expect to be thrown into a mob family. With intense loyalty and love. Then teenage antics. Wrapped in a love triangle. Just in case you got comfortable…the floor will drop out from underneath you at the end. Something like that!

What about your previous book, tell us a bit about it and how we can get our hands on it?
The first book sets the stage, really. Girl Spoken For establishes where Tatum Duncan came from. How she could end up falling for the wrong guy, a guy who ends up assaulting her after she breaks up with him. You get to experience love’s first kiss. A lot of firsts! But love & happiness doesn’t come easy.
Girl Spoken For is available at; Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~ Kobo

Where can we find you to tell you how amazing we think you are?
Really?! Sorry, I could hear my husband laughing at this.
Umm… meet me at www.suzietroos.com or suzietroos@yahoo.com or Twitter@SuzieTRoosbooks or www.facebook.com/SuzieTRoos

And finally... If you were ever stranded on a deserted island what would you miss and which three books would you take along?

Ouch! Am I alone? Would I have my purse? Panic. Panic. Panic.
If I’m alone I’d miss my family the most. If they’re suffering with me, I’d miss my bed. I love my king bed. (Now, this could be because it’s late as I’m working on this! Maybe?!)
What 3 books would I take? Tough.

  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Girl Divided Two
And I only say my book because, like my family, I can’t live without Tatum, Zach & Nigel.

Thank you for hosting me, Just Books! I greatly appreciate it.
Suzie T.


No comments :

Post a Comment